Sunday, April 13, 2014

Little Box Of Goodies

What's In My Mail Box, 1st Edition
     Its here! It's here! It's finally here! I can hardly contain my excitement you guys! I have been waiting for this precious parcel for what seems like decades! ( okay, okay, more like a week, but it's seriously been one long darn week!) Welcome to the very exciting first edition of what's in my mail box. I've been eyeing this brand for months, carefully choosing the products I want, and and then narrowing down the list and reading every review I could possibly find. As my finances would have it this month I could finally treat myself to a little somethin somethin!
     Unfortunately finances are just an every day inconvenience/annoyance that we all have to deal with! And one thing that can really make or break you when it comes to ordering online is shipping charges (y'all know what I mean) often times we find some great deals or well priced products, we go to check out and the shipping is just to expensive to justify the few items in your cart. Luckily I finally found a little gem of a store right here in Canada that offers free shipping over $75.00 and shipping for $8.00 for orders under $75.00! If you have just something small in mind you dont even need think with an $8.00 shipping charge.
     Sorry for the minor derailment, thankfully the train is back on track and we are good to go! Enter the little gem of a store: Clementine Fields. Clementine Fields was started by the lovely miss Ingrid and her guy Tom head on over to there site to learn about there inspiring journey that led to the two of them starting there beautiful company! They have a wonderful selection of makeup and skincare. Don't want to buy a full size product? They also have quite the selection of samples for around $1.00! Try before you buy!
     I made my order around the 31, the next day I received a notice that my order had been shipped and I  was anxiously (to say the least) awaiting its arrival, counting down the days! It had finally arrived on the 7th, but I didn't actually receive it till the 9th.
     This package could not have come at a better time! It momentarily relieved me of the stress and anxieties had been plaguing me the past few days before this dear little package arrived, my doctors found something in my blood work, leading them to thinking that I may have lupus. Nothings been diagnosed, further testing is needed. 
On to the goodies!
     Your probably wondering what the contents of this box are, well wait no further! Oh you know, there's just a few things.... Possibly some Osmia Organics... Maybe a few samples from Clementine Fields awesome sample program..Just maybe...

These two beauties were my main reason for putting in my order: Osmia Organics Purely  SImple Face Cream $68.00 and Osmia Organics Black Clay Facial Soap $25.00
Black Clay Facial Soap
One Love Organics Vitamins D Active Moisture Time Realease Mist sample $1.00, Pai Fragonia & Seabuckthorn Instant Therapy Hand Cream sample $1.00, S.W. Basics Toner $1.00
Osmia Organics Facial Calibration Serum Sample $4.00
Next I was super excited and really surprised to find two extra samples (so generous!) in the little sample baggie! A S.W. Basics Citrus lip balm, and a sample of One Love Organics Love Springs Eternal Youth Preservation Serum. Ingrid must be a mind reader, anyone who knows me knows I love lip balm! I am seriously an addict. Lipbalms are like shoes..you can never have too many! I cracked this bad boy open and he hasn't left my side since! The serum was also a perfect choice! Time to dip these toes into the world of serums and oils!
Over all I am extremely impressed! The customer service was great! And I must say the packaging was amazing! It was deffinitly like receiving a gift even though you already knew the contents of the box. When first opened there was a cute business card and a hand written note, after digging through some shredded paper (extra bonus to keep all the goodies safe and protected) you'll find some adorable tissue paper and then you'll find the products you ordered! Look for a review in the near feature (loving everything so far!) and go check out Ingrids online store! I'm already making my next list and checking it twice!

1 comment:

  1. You picked up sure great products, can't wait to read your reviews. Clementine Fields is one of my fave online shops, Ingrid is wonderful xo

    ReplyDelete